At Singh Accounting & Consulting, APC, our business is to know and understand your financial situation. We offer services beyond compliance and combine our experience, expertise and knowledge to add value as a trusted advisor to your financial situation.
We offer the following consulting services:
Every organization can benefit from being introspective, skeptical and analytical regarding their finances. We work with organizations to develop the predictive capabilities necessary to adapt to rapid changes and outperform their peers. Specifically, we can help you with:
- Driving growth from new markets and opportunities.
- Enhance cash management through working capital optimization and better capital allocation.
- Improve finance operations by focusing on operational effectiveness, financial analytics as well as budgeting and forecasting.
- Enable efficient regulatory compliance.
- Effectively manage risk by identifying sources and improvements to mitigate high risk areas.
Tax planning – is an essential element of the tax preparation process. By making tax planning part of your overall business strategy, you can use our experience and access to the most current new developments in the tax laws to minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
Tax Management – is a way to minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow and keep your financial goals on track.
Our expertise and experience allow us to optimize financial opportunities that can be found in existing or recently changed tax laws. We are knowledgeable and up to date on all tax laws and can give informed advise concerning your receipts, bills and notices.
Part-Time CFO Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $90,000 to over $150,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here’s what you get with our Part Time CFO Woodland Hills services…
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
Check out our Newsletter for the latest article on Financial Planning.
Areas of Service: Financial Consultant Woodland Hills, Part Time CFO Woodland Hills, Small Business CPA Woodland Hills, Real Estate Accountant Woodland Hills, Non-Profit Accountant Woodland Hills, Financial Consultant San Fernando Valley, Part Time CFO San Fernando Valley, Small Business CPA San Fernando Valley, Real Estate Accountant San Fernando Valley, Non-Profit Accountant San Fernando Valley, Financial Consultant Burbank CA, Part Time CFO Burbank CA, Small Business CPA Burbank CA, Real Estate Accountant Burbank CA, Non-Profit Accountant Burbank CAFollow Singh CPA